Monday, August 22, 2011

It's Hard to Blog

Wow. It's been a while since I've blogged. I don't think blogging is going to be a way for me to earn the big bucks. I'm just not disciplined enough, nor am I really courageous enough to share my blog with too many people! I'm also getting so busy taking care of the kids and just running around doing things - my day just gets filled up. And here I am again, 10:40pm - I still have a ton of stuff to do around the house, and the goal was to be in bed by 11pm. I guess I should add a decent bedtime to my list of rules for how to earn money from home. 11pm sounds good.

Anyway, there are many who doubt that $3000 can be earned from home, and in my attempts to scour the Internet for amazing ways to earn this much money, I've come across many blogs describing others' attempts at doing something similar. Unfortunately, many of these blogs talk about deals only available in the USA, such as through http://www.beezag.com/. I make no claims as to how legit that site is - I can't do it since I'm in Canada, so I didn't even bother reading much about it. Sounds like an easy way to make a few bucks though.

I'm actually so busy that I can't keep up with all the survey requests I'm getting in my inbox. Currently, I have about 10 invitations outstanding, and at an average of 20 minutes per survey, I feel overwhelmed. Plus, it's quite disheartening to get the survey, spend 5 minutes, only to be told the quota was filled up or I'm not eligible. Sigh... This is getting harder, but I'll keep trying. Right now though, sleep is way more important!!

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home