Thursday, August 11, 2011

Survey Says...

Today, I spent a while doing several surveys - one through swagbucks, several through Opinion World, one through Ipsos, and one through NetPanel.

I'd have to say the best survey was through Ipsos. They have a new format, which makes answering questions less tedious. They also had an interesting topic, which also played into the "better" factor.

So far, though, I think NetPanel may have the easiest CASH payout of them all. I've done two surveys, and now have 82 points. In order to get any cash, I have to get to 400 points. It doesn't seem as far out of reach as some of the others. On top of that, the two surveys they have sent me have both given me points. Even if I get screened out, I still got 5 points. This is unlike many of the other companies, which just give you a free draw into some big cash prize. I'm wondering if anyone ever wins those prizes!

Overall Verdict of Net Panel:
Easily Attainable Goal of 400 points to redeem $10 - and they mail you a cheque! (The other levels seem doable too: 750 points = $25, 1000 points = $50)

Today's Totals:
Cash: $0
Swagbucks: 49
NetPanel: 82
ipsos i-say: 90


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home