Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yay! There may be some cash!

I got a call to be a part of a focus group today! I might actually make some money. It's supposed to pay between $60-80 for 1-2 hours of work. Minus the transportation costs, I might make about $50-70. I'm definitely not getting rich this way. By the time it takes place, I'll have been searching for a "job" for over two weeks.

I've also joined several survey sites. To recap, these are the ones I'm now a part of:

  1. Opinion World
  2. Mindfield
  3. Mysurvey.ca
  4. Lightspeed Panel
  5. NetPanel
  6. Toluna
  7. Ipsos i-Say
  8. NPDOR
  9. Global Test Market
Other, non-survey "jobs":
  1. Focus Paid Opinions (for focus groups)
  2. justanswers.com (still waiting for approval)
  3. tutor.com (waiting for openings)
  4. about.com (waiting for approval)
In my next posts, I'll write brief reviews about the survey sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home