Monday, August 8, 2011

Start of Week 2 - The Rules of Engagement

So far, my career as a "Random-Stay-At-Home-Moneymaker" has not gotten off the ground. I guess it's like with any other job - send out a 100 applications to finally get one interview. I've found this awesome website today that lists all the Canadian Survey Companies out there. It has an excellent summary of them, including how much you can earn and what you have to do.

I did hear back from a Focus Group. It was sent to my email, and I'm waiting to hear back from them. The nice thing with my own rules for this "job" is that I get to change them when I want. So here they are so far:

1) The job must not require any upfront/major expenses (other than transportation).
2) The job should be done from HOME, or if it's outside of the home, it can only take up to 4 hours (including travel).
3) The job must involve some sort of CASH payment (either immediately, or through a system of exchanges of points/rewards).

More on the job hunt when... well, when it gets more exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home